This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone facing this problem?

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Also when i launch game i used to see those 4 icons (x mode, call, msg, memory cleared)
But i dont see them now whenever i launch game
Actually everything was running smoothly
But i ended up installing a mod apk n then i got to know from a frd that my personal data will be compromised so i quickly uninstalled it, performed factory reset and hard reset n this shit happened 😞
I notice change in loudness of my speaker as well which was fine before performing reset
If any of you faced this problem plz help
10 REPLIES 10

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
1) Go to Settings -> Advanced -> Game Genie -> Show starting animation and see if it's been disabled.
2) We're looking into the game covers not showing/responding correctly in Armoury Crate. Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

1) Go to Settings -> Advanced -> Game Genie -> Show starting animation and see if it's been disabled.

2) We're looking into the game covers not showing/responding correctly in Armoury Crate. Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

View post
I am facing another problem
When I record my game at high quality in 1080 p the recorded vdo size exceeds 2 gb
But when i try to trim a few seconds or min of vdo than the size of vdo is drastically reduced like around 500mb to 600 mb when i chose same original quality while trimming?
Just in case to check i opened my gameplay i recorded which was 2.2gb n i tapped on edit>trim>save
I didn't select the trimming length so the vdo shouldn't be trimmed anywhere neither i changed the quality so by default it was at 1080p n after saving i saw the size of same vdo it was around 700 mb
Wtf is going on? Shouldn't it be same size as original vdo?
Plz tell me whats happening exactly here

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

View post
Another thing is when i open Google map the fps drops
N in insta whenever on vdo call if i capture a picture then it doesn't appear in gallery
It delays soo muchhh to be appeared in gallery
Plz look into it as well

jyun88
Rising Star II
I have experience sluggish on normal use like scrolling pages.
@Anders_ASUS