This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hidden Emergency Screen on ROG Phone 2 ?

zhudahai8
Star I
ASUS ROG Phone 2 - Tencent Version (not Global ROM)
Android 11: CN_18.0210.2111.190_0 (Not Rooted)
Here's what happens:
Occasionally, I will pick up the phone and a LARGE Red Screen will drop down from the top with the words "EMERGENCY" on it. As soon as I try to take a look at exactly what it says, it slides back up and goes away. I happens so quick and so infrequently, that I'm suspicious that it even says 'Emergency' and is not just the normal notification drop-down with my eyes playing tricks on me.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Is there an 'Emergency' screen that can be access when the phone is locked? (and not the one holding down the power-button - my fingers were never on the power button, and it looks totally different)
Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2

ronald1985
Community Legend I
zhudahai8

ASUS ROG Phone 2 - Tencent Version (not Global ROM)

Android 11: CN_18.0210.2111.190_0 (Not Rooted)

Here's what happens:

Occasionally, I will pick up the phone and a LARGE Red Screen will drop down from the top with the words "EMERGENCY" on it. As soon as I try to take a look at exactly what it says, it slides back up and goes away. I happens so quick and so infrequently, that I'm suspicious that it even says 'Emergency' and is not just the normal notification drop-down with my eyes playing tricks on me.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Is there an 'Emergency' screen that can be access when the phone is locked? (and not the one holding down the power-button - my fingers were never on the power button, and it looks totally different)

Thanks!

Hidden Emergency Screen on ROG Phone 2 ?
Has this just recently happened? If so, it could be an app that you have.
The SafeGuard app you are referring to doesn't have a red screen so I doubt it is that.
I would try in safe mode to see if it happens too.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@zhudahai8 Since you're using a Tencent edition ROG Phone 2, your best bet is to contact your reseller if you run into any issues with your device.