This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey , what does this "fair" means in my battery care option ?

divakarr7007
Star I
IQT1DP2JRU2S.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OPC
Zen Master II
It means that your charging habits are bad for the battery life. You probably keep it too long hanging on the charger, after it has been charged.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

OPC
Zen Master II
It means that your charging habits are bad for the battery life. You probably keep it too long hanging on the charger, after it has been charged.

divakarr7007
Star I
So it means that my battery is degraded ?

OPC
Zen Master II
Use 3rd party battery apps to check. Play store is full of those. But I don't think you did something "serious" to damage it. This is more like a warning that you should pay attention to your charging habits.
In accubattery app you can set the warning beep at a given percentage of battery charge. So you can never overstress the battery.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Battery care shows you how you charge your phone.
The above scenario shows you might be keeping the phone plugged in even after the battery has reached 100%.
You can use schedule charging mentioned in the screenshot, Using time schedule the battery will accordingly charge & a you can use it for overnight charging.
It is for those who don't keep a track on charging patterns & you should always keep a tab when battery reaches 100%.