This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gyroscope problem in pubG mobile (Sound warning)

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
As i am a pro gamer i had mastered gyro in my old one plus 6t but after switching to this rog 2 phone the gyro seems to be a little unsettled the recoil many times goes a little right upwards or left upwards by itself which make the recoil uncontrollable pls fix it guys it's having a huge impact on my gaming performance . For now i switched back to one plus 6t for gaming .
PLS INFORM ME AFTER FIXING THIS
Pls see this how gyro goes upwards event by putting more pressure downward than normal . In my one plus 6t i could have played with gyro at ease and easily contrallable
12 REPLIES 12

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
I added a sound warning, dang that was loud. I'm not sure that I understand the issue. Are you saying that the recoil seems more pronounced when gaming on this phone?
Are the sensitivities the same on both devices?
To me it looks like you're leaning to shoot and compensating with the other finger for both recoil and the lean. What does the gyroscope have to do with that equation?
P.S. I've played plenty of PUBG, but 0 hours of PUBG Mobile so if I just said something dumb please correct me.

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

I added a sound warning, dang that was loud. I'm not sure that I understand the issue. Are you saying that the recoil seems more pronounced when gaming on this phone?

To me it looks like you're leaning to shoot and compensating with the other finger for both recoil and the lean. What does the gyroscope have to do with that equation?

P.S. I've played plenty of PUBG, but 0 hours of PUBG Mobile so if I just said something dumb please correct me.

View post
Yes i fully tested it . I tested with gyro apps and all. I think it worked well in all that applications.but in pubG mobile the recoil goes some times up ,left , right by itself even while I am pulling mobile down very hard to control recoil.i thing Rog phone 2 has pubG gyro bug.
Yes I played pubG mobile one one plus 6t to compare it didn't even have a gyro problem . In op6t if u pull mobile down aim goes down not left right .
Believe me I brought this phone 4 days ago and started using from 2 days cuz my one plus 6t became a little slow in game.I BROUGHT THIS PHONE ONLY TO PLAY PUBg MOBILE BUT I AM FACING THIS GYRO PROBLEM.PLS HELP ME FIX THIS
NOTE:- ITS NOT PHONE PROBLEM CUZ I SAW MANY PEOPLE REPORTING THIS PROBLEM.IF ITS REALLY DEVICE PROBLEM PLS HELP ME

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

View post
Yes I fully tested . The gameplay u saw was only training mode but on real matches if I turn mobile right the aim many times pulls itself towerds left , sometimes up and sometimes right(this happens only while SCOPING).I tested 4-5 gyro applications no problem was there in that applications . It only happens on pubG(as I play only this game I couldn't test for other games) I think it's Rog phone 2 pubG bug
Yes I kept one plus 6t and Rog 2 side by side and tested gyro . In one plus if u pull mobile right ,the aim also goes right . It won't go left or up like Rog.
I BROUGHT THIS PHONE ONLY TO PLAY PUBG MOBILE AS I AM COMPETATIVE PLAYER AND ONE PLUS 6T WAS SLOWING DOWN . IF I FACE THIS GYRO PROBLEM HOW CAN I PLAY ON THIS PHONE .PLS PLS HELP ME GUYSS(I brought this ROG 2 only 4 days ago from flipkart brand new phone having a problem good job Asus)
NOTE:- I think it may not be device problem cuz I saw many other Rog 2 users are reporting about this. If it really is rog2 phone problem pls tell me.

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
If u guys want to know more test other mobiles gyro in pubG mobile and see for your self(not training matches cuz in training matches all the recoils are reduced) play a war or quick match use scopes cuz this bug can be seen majourly using scopes.PLS TELL ME SOLUTION FOR THIS AS FAST A U CAN OTHERWISE I WILL HAVE TO REPLACE THE MOBILE