This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games (PUBG) getting force stop during Bluetooth connection.

xjems74
Star I
Hey,
I am on a WW_17.0240.2004.9_0 on rog phone 2 and i am facing an issue with games since i have updated my phone to A10.
If i am playing pubg right now and try to connect Bluetooth then once i get connected game closed immediately and then i have to start it manually by my own even some time while i was playing games and during the time period if the Bluetooth battery dies then it gets stop and i have to star from the first place.
With the games like pubg if it get forced stop and after connection we start it again then we will get back in the same position but some time it also happens at a bad point and other game we can't even continue we have start the whole new stage after a force stop of the game.
Please help me asap and thank you in advanace.
9 REPLIES 9

ronald1985
Community Legend I
xjems74

Hey,

I am on a WW_17.0240.2004.9_0 on rog phone 2 and i am facing an issue with games since i have updated my phone to A10.

If i am playing pubg right now and try to connect Bluetooth then once i get connected game closed immediately and then i have to start it manually by my own even some time while i was playing games and during the time period if the Bluetooth battery dies then it gets stop and i have to star from the first place.

With the games like pubg if it get forced stop and after connection we start it again then we will get back in the same position but some time it also happens at a bad point and other game we can't even continue we have start the whole new stage after a force stop of the game.

Please help me asap and thank you in advanace.

Games (PUBG) getting force stop during Bluetooth connection.
What happens if you start bluetooth and make sure you have connection first and then go to PUBG?
Also, do the following:
Settings - Battery - Detect Battery Draining Apps - Ensure Detect and Stop is not checked;
Settings - Battery - Battery Optimization - ensure PUBG is not set as optimize. (It should not be optimized)
Settings - Battery - Power Master - Battery-Saving Options - Ensure Clean Up in Suspend is not checked

xjems74
Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/30657/games-pubg-getting-force-stop-during-bluetooth-connecti...

What happens if you start bluetooth and make sure you have connection first and then go to PUBG?

Also, do the following:

• Settings - Battery - Detect Battery Draining Apps - Ensure Detect and Stop is not checked;
  • Settings - Battery - Battery Optimization - ensure PUBG is not set as optimize. (It should not be optimized)
  • Settings - Battery - Power Master - Battery-Saving Options - Ensure Clean Up in Suspend is not checked

View post
Thank you for replying..
Whenever i connect my bluetooth first and then start playing pubg then there should not be a problem but then suppose my bluetooth battery dies and it get turn off along with the disconnection pubg stops working. it just happen while you are playing game and meanwhile try to connect or disconnect to the bluetooth and this also happen with each of my devices apple airpods, jabra elite 65t and also few of my friends which i tried to check. there is no problem in pubg settings also i have checked those steps what you have suggested to me.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
xjems74

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/90276#Comment_90276

Thank you for replying..

Whenever i connect my bluetooth first and then start playing pubg then there should not be a problem but then suppose my bluetooth battery dies and it get turn off along with the disconnection pubg stops working. it just happen while you are playing game and meanwhile try to connect or disconnect to the bluetooth and this also happen with each of my devices apple airpods, jabra elite 65t and also few of my friends which i tried to check. there is no problem in pubg settings also i have checked those steps what you have suggested to me.

View post
I don't have other suggestions to this, but I assume you don't have developer's options on.
Does it happen to other apps/games too? If only PUBG, can you reinstall PUBG if you haven't done so already?

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@xjems74 Try clearing the storage and cache of PUBGM (Long-press app icon -> App info -> Storage & cache)
Also go to Settings -> System -> Reset options -> Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth
Make sure that you have the latest version of PUBG as well.