This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game FPS not align with phones FPS - Love Live! All Stars

gabodaoanis
Star I
I have been playing Love Live! All Stars for a while now and found out that the games fps is not aligned with the phone
Example: i tried playing the game on 90hz which should have the game be played on 90fps but instead it got me on 45fps only
AFR79C6IN5B0.jpg
ANQI5WS6DPT0.jpg
If you check the fps in the info it is in 45fps it doesnt go above 46.
I tried changing it to 120fps and i only get 60fps. I also found out that this game was once been run until 120fps (cant provide the link as im only level 1, just type "love live 120 fps" on google and check the reddit link)
Is there a fix for this? The phone should have no problems running this game as even the pocophone can run it in 60fps which dont have 120hz.
Please help.
2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
It seems as the game is locked to 60 fps. Maybe it can be changed in the games settings. I couldn't get to it because of an never ending tutorial.
Make sure to set system to 120hz and then the games scenario profiles refresh rate to "as system"
There's an issue with some games, where setting a unique resolution to that specific game in armoury crate will give half the FPS of the refresh rate you picked

gabodaoanis
Star I
"There's an issue with some games, where setting a unique resolution to that specific game in armoury crate will give half the FPS of the refresh rate you picked"
Maybe this is the problem, where in the armour crate can i specify the games resolution?