This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freezing and reboot problem

Kinn
Star I
I have a rog phone 2 that was bought about a year ago. Ever since then i did not experience nor noticed any problems when using it on a daily basis. However, this morning i woke up to my phone constantly freezing and rebooting once the screen is turned on. I tried to factory reset the device but the problem was still occuring thus prohibiting me to setup the device. What should i do?
3 REPLIES 3

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Kinn

I have a rog phone 2 that was bought about a year ago. Ever since then i did not experience nor noticed any problems when using it on a daily basis. However, this morning i woke up to my phone constantly freezing and rebooting once the screen is turned on. I tried to factory reset the device but the problem was still occuring thus prohibiting me to setup the device. What should i do?

For freeze and restart issue, go to service centre.

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Your motherboard will RIP soon
That's the main problem from this phone

Falcon_ASUS
Kinn

@Kinn
According to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.