Muhd
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 2
Firmware Version: 17.0240.2009.49
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: Sometimes
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): pubg
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Help me please, when im playing pubg sometimes it freeze and reboot itself. What i do to prevent this from frequently happen is by changing from gaming tuning to hardware tuning. Sometimes not only pubg that make my rog freeze but when i open other app also happen i think maybe my rog cant withstand with heat above 39 degree. Help me please even already on latest update this issue still happen 😭 dont suggest me to bring to sc because i dnt want to drop and wait for couple weeks

1 REPLY 1

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Muhd

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: rog 2
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0240.2009.49
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Sometimes
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): pubg

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Help me please, when im playing pubg sometimes it freeze and reboot itself. What i do to prevent this from frequently happen is by changing from gaming tuning to hardware tuning. Sometimes not only pubg that make my rog freeze but when i open other app also happen i think maybe my rog cant withstand with heat above 39 degree. Help me please even already on latest update this issue still happen 😭 dont suggest me to bring to sc because i dnt want to drop and wait for couple weeks

Freeze and restart itself
"Don't suggest me to bring to sc", what do you suggest should be done?
There's nothing can be done from a software side. I recommend you look at the latest post made below:
Jerel

Help... ..,my phone suddenly freezes from time to time especially while playing. (less than 2 hours of playing)

Back, home and recent buttons doesn't work and then auto restarts after 1 min of hung time.

Settings are mostly default (60 hz refresh rate, X-mode off, system lighting off) but still builds up heat fast even after only 1 game of asphalt.

Thinking of going to Factory Reset the phone or try to actually ask the ROG concept store to replace the unit of the problem still exist.

ROG Phone 2 (12/512) Freezes and Auto Restart Problem