Carlo_G
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG 2
Firmware Version: Latest version WW...2007.27
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence:ALWAYS
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My right air triggers is flickering when I'm holding it while playing or just in the settings adjustments for air triggers, and I'm cautious when it comes to my phone. The left Airtriggers seems to be fine and working well but the right Airtriggers are flickering. Will this be fix on the next FOTA? I'm not sure if this is a bug for the latest version.
7 REPLIES 7

Carlo_G
Rising Star I
Please we need a patch fix about this flickering issues. There are also others complaining about this issue! If this is not fixed on the patch update then this is hardware. But first we need the patch fix update

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Carlo G

Please we need a patch fix about this flickering issues. There are also others complaining about this issue! If this is not fixed on the patch update then this is hardware. But first we need the patch fix update

View post
Do you have Finger Resting checked in Amoury Crate Console?
Does the issue remain if you raise the sensitivity of the triggers?
By the way, you will see mods replying to those posts saying it is being investigated.
(Also), mods don't work over the weekend, so you will be waiting till Monday for a response.

Carlo_G
Rising Star I
No finger resting is off.
even i set lower or higher the sensitivity and sensitivity boost is on or off. It still remains faulty.
Patch fix should be release for this. If it is not fix for the patch fix then this is hardware issue.
Asus should listen to the community , there's too many users experiencing this issue.

Yes that's always there answer being investigated, with no fix to the users.

Thanks for replying

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
A potential fix for this issue will be added to a coming FW update. However, this issue can also be caused by hardware issue and some cases. If you have a case, please take it off and see if the flickering goes away