This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Fixed] Asus Rog Phone II couldn't record any video

ravinrith23
Star II
Everytime i try to take a video or slow motion or motion tracking, its always say" error video recording failed ". Im using asus rog phone ii with the latest version of anroid 9.
53QA2QYXGYUO.jpg

42 REPLIES 42

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
joseph

Where can i buy the global version?

View post
Depending on where you are located , there are official pre-orders being taken now throughout europe , for example through our European e-shop.

More regions to follow as well.

avcayetano
Star III
5FSJJAHRFTFI.jpg
found a work around from other forums... clearing google cache and storage restored the video recording functionality. indeed the ww fw was forced to be installed in tencent variant. might rollback to cn fw to avoid any issues.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II

avcayetano

5FSJJAHRFTFI.jpg

found a work around from other forums... clearing google cache and storage restored the video recording functionality. indeed the ww fw was forced to be installed in tencent variant. might rollback to cn fw to avoid any issues.

View post
Ah, excellent you found a way to fix this!
@joseph @ravinrith23 You may also try this and see if it alleviates your problem!

ravinrith23
Star II
Thank you it work now

avcayetano

5FSJJAHRFTFI.jpg

View post
Nice post. Worked for me too. ?