This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerprint scanner bug

Sekuk
Star III
After A10 update it was none of this issues until I factory reset my phone. The issues is when I press on the fingerprint scanner:
1. The "blue round light" appear smaller than normal and it wont unlock my phone.
2. The whole screen light up with full brightness and blinding me but it unlock my phone.
Both issues happen 1 time each since this is my 2nd day after factory reset. And while I'm typing this, Chome got freeze. This also first time happen to me. @Anders_ASUS
2 REPLIES 2

akhilj66
Rising Star II
Sekuk

After A10 update it was none of this issues until I factory reset my phone. The issues is when I press on the fingerprint scanner:

1. The "blue round light" appear smaller than normal and it wont unlock my phone.

2. The whole screen light up with full brightness and blinding me but it unlock my phone.

Both issues happen 1 time each since this is my 2nd day after factory reset. And while I'm typing this, Chome got freeze. This also first time happen to me. @Anders_ASUS

Fingerprint scanner bug
2. Used to happen with me on A9 not in A10.
Now only the blue round light lits up to 100% which is the way on screen fingerprint world, it uses that high brightness circle to find grooves in fingers.
And fingerprint scanner is not the most accurate one I have seen.
Chrome freeze happens to me all the time, but that is app problem.
Hope your issue gets fixed soon.

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
Sekuk

Fingerprint scanner bug
Ya even I have the finger print screen lit problem which was not there on A9 for me . I even factory reset but also it didn't dissapear.:(