This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback after getting Asus back from Service Center because of Shutdown/Restart.

ZTr00p3r
Star II
Hello there
Can you guys tell me if after you get your Asus from the Service Center is completely good or if the issue came back after the hardware repair? I'm afraid if the issue is from the software that damage again the new motherboard.

9 REPLIES 9

mannahringw
Star III
screenshot-20201017-103134076.jpg
Lol you can see this. Haha if ur device got problem. Boom nothing to do. Its just that we learned a good lesson from asus 😂😂

ronald1985
Community Legend I
ZTr00p3r

Hello there

Can you guys tell me if after you get your Asus from the Service Center is completely good or if the issue came back after the hardware repair? I'm afraid if the issue is from the software that damage again the new motherboard.

Feedback after getting Asus back from Service Center because of Shutdown/Restart.
It depends on the service centre and where you are located. There have been a few people who had bad experience with service centre. That besides the point, you can only protect yourself by taking measures like taking a picture of your phone prior to taking the phone to service centre. (This is just incase they lose a component like the dust cover, damage around the phone, etc).
Anyway, there's a guy from XDA forum who had successfully been to the service centre and it fixed the shutdown/restart issue:
image.png
There's another guy from this forum (as the last post suggests, probably had bad experience - but the ultimate thing is he had the issue fixed by going to the service centre:
image.png
The main point to consider if you do take your phone to a service centre is be sure to take a photo of your phone with timestamp so that you can review any damages/loss going to the service centre. If the issue is not fixed, don't complain on here, but continue to go back to the service centre and let them know issue occurs or something else is broken. The more you complain on forums, the more time you are wasting on your warranty.
If you have the option of going in to a service centre (like visiting the building), check to ensure your phone is working when you are there. Plan ahead and decide what you want to quickly test (obviously, don't play a game) - like quickly login and test your camera, air triggers, screen sensativity, etc.

ZTr00p3r
Star II
mannahringw

screenshot-20201017-103134076.jpg

Lol you can see this. Haha if ur device got problem. Boom nothing to do. Its just that we learned a good lesson from asus 😂😂

View post
That sucks, I was checking some reviews where I live and its pretty much the same >.<

ZTr00p3r
Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/38025/feedback-after-getting-asus-back-from-service-center-be...

It depends on the service centre and where you are located. There have been a few people who had bad experience with service centre. That besides the point, you can only protect yourself by taking measures like taking a picture of your phone prior to taking the phone to service centre. (This is just incase they lose a component like the dust cover, damage around the phone, etc).

Anyway, there's a guy from XDA forum who had successfully been to the service centre and it fixed the shutdown/restart issue:

image.png

There's another guy from this forum (as the last post suggests, probably had bad experience - but the ultimate thing is he had the issue fixed by going to the service centre:

image.png

The main point to consider if you do take your phone to a service centre is be sure to take a photo of your phone with timestamp so that you can review any damages/loss going to the service centre. If the issue is not fixed, don't complain on here, but continue to go back to the service centre and let them know issue occurs or something else is broken. The more you complain on forums, the more time you are wasting on your warranty.

If you have the option of going in to a service centre (like visiting the building), check to ensure your phone is working when you are there. Plan ahead and decide what you want to quickly test (obviously, don't play a game) - like quickly login and test your camera, air triggers, screen sensativity, etc.

View post
Thanks , I'm going to do that.