This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature request - audio balance

Alister
Star I
Hello, this is a simple request for the ability to adjust left and right audio output for individually (or at least the ratio between the two outputs).
This feature would greatly benefit anyone with faulty earbuds where one side is louder or poorer hearing in one ear, and was present in my previous phone (Samsung galaxy s7).
If there are any apps available to do this than that would be fine as well but I haven't found any.
Thanks. 🙂
2 REPLIES 2

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Alister

Hello, this is a simple request for the ability to adjust left and right audio output for individually (or at least the ratio between the two outputs).

This feature would greatly benefit anyone with faulty earbuds where one side is louder or poorer hearing in one ear, and was present in my previous phone (Samsung galaxy s7).

If there are any apps available to do this than that would be fine as well but I haven't found any.

Thanks. 🙂

Try Sound Amplifier by Google.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Alister

Thanks. 🙂

I can bring it up with our devs. Thanks!