Uzair
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 2
Firmware Version: android 10
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: N/A
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Is there a way to extend the display over both screens on the twin view dock 2? For example, LG has implemented the dual-screen display in such a way that you can use the lower screen as either a keyboard or the extension of the primary display.
Secondly, can we use twin view dock in vertical/portrait mode?
So far I am regretting buying this dock as there is not much that can be done on an 18:9 ultrawide resolution.
4 REPLIES 4

origin2694
Star I
Hi,
As a twin view dock user, I dont see this option exist....so far the idea is to have two separate screens that can run two apps at the same time or streaming your gameplay while connecting with your watcher (thru the second screen)....several games that support two screen features (such as asphalt8) are also very limited.....so the best way to use it is by watching movies and playing games at the same time (which what I always do)

Plašan
Star I
I would also like to use the bottom display as a keyboard. I think this is one of the basic features that should be available. ROG3 & TwinView dock 3

Volodesi
Rising Star II
I really wish I could use both displays for DS/3DS emulation.

The_Decline
Star I
I agree with this. I doubt I'll ever play a native Android game that supports twinview, but being able to extend the display would be a godsend for emulators. And not just for DS/3ds games, being able to use the bottom screen as a keyboard would be fantastic for dosbox games.