This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR MULTI TOUCH / GHOST TOUCH ARP2 ANDROID 10 LATEST UPDATE WW-17.0240.2103.75

irahadeui
Star II

Model Name: ZS660KL
Firmware Version: WW-17.0240.2103.75
Rooted or not: not Root
Frequency of Occurrence: Every time i play a game
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG Mobile & Mobile Legends Latest Update March 31 2021.
========================================
every time I play games, I feel Multi touch on ARP2 has problem on the last update WW-17.0240.2103.75.
Previously I used Version V17.0240.2012.65 with the same problem (multi touch problem) I have tried to downgrade the Android version to Android 9, but the problem I face is lagging when playing PUBG Mobile, I often experience a decrease in FPS from 90 to 20 -25FPS.
I thought by updating to version 17.0240.2103.75. will eliminate the Multi Touch error. It's just the same.
what can I do to solve this problem? Please fix it immediately because it really interferes with playing my game.
Thank you.

Android 9 Lagging ingame a lot
Android 10 Multi touch error / Ghost Touch

forgive my english.
7 REPLIES 7

irahadeui
Star II
this my problem

dayakarch14
Star III
i have the same touch issue with games on a10 so i downgraded to a9. They never fix it.

irahadeui
Star II
dayakarch14

i have the same touch issue with games on a10 so i downgraded to a9. They never fix it.

View post
maybe the moderators can help to fix this problem immediately. @ARP_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Anders_ASUS
maybe with a small patch or a big patch in a later update.

I am annoyed with Android 10, which is when I use it to play games, I always have Touchscreen Error (Multi touch / Ghost Touch).

Now I'm using Android 9, forced for a somewhat better gaming experience. although they often experience drop fps on PUBG Mobile.

irahadeui
Star II
10 Days Latter
Never fix this Problem?