cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTS audio is not getting enabled automatically

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
Hello team,
DTS audio is not working properly. Everytime, I have to open the audio wizard and select any audio mode (eg. Rock) when I play music with any music player. Could you provide solution for this issue.

39 REPLIES 39

SHEIKH_AZHARUDD
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

I tried without luck replicating the issue using spotify. Are you using BT headphones. Does it happen all the time and right away?

View post
Wired headphones...i used Amazon prime music and hungama music app. Also make sure to quit audio wizard after you select a mode... Select a mode while listening songs...quit the audio wizard..ask someone to call you .once call is over listen to same song you will notice DTS x mode is disabled.here you have to go again to audio wizard , click custom to reactivate

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
Yes I use Wired headphone, I missed to mention this in my previous note.

n1r4j_bhatt
Star II
i too face this issue. i have to open audio wizard and select the effect to apply it. this issue happens if i play music after long time(few hours) or if i answer a call inbetween.

OPC
Zen Master II
In my case it was off by factory. First time I plugged in my headphones I have enabled it, set to WIDE and since then it stays on all the time.

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
It is still happening for me. @Anders_ASUS Do you have any update?