vrunk11
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I made the update to android 11 on my Rog Phone 2 (1TB) (international version) and i don't like the new UI and the new animation.
is it possible to downgrade zen ui to version 6 ? and getting the looks of the old interface (from A10) in A11 ?
or being able to toggle between the old looks and the new look in the option ?
if that not possible is it possible to use "Android 11 to 10 downgrade" firmware without data loss ?
thanks you

2 REPLIES 2

ronald1985
Community Legend I
vrunk11

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I made the update to android 11 on my Rog Phone 2 (1TB) (international version) and i don't like the new UI and the new animation.

is it possible to downgrade zen ui to version 6 ? and getting the looks of the old interface (from A10) in A11 ?

or being able to toggle between the old looks and the new look in the option ?

if that not possible is it possible to use "Android 11 to 10 downgrade" firmware without data loss ?

thanks you

Downgrade zenui to the last version from android 10
To answer both questions, no you cannot use Android 10 UI in Android 11 nor you can downgrade without data loss.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@vrunk11 The answer above by Ronald is correct. Remember to backup your personal data before downgrading from A11 in case you take that route.