This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DNS Not Working

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Can someone help me with my DNS problem , it was working fine just before 2 days and now it's not working at all. I've been using it for 15 days no problem at all but all of a sudden even after restarting the phone several times it's just not working all of a sudden . Please help me AsAP. Thankyou

3 REPLIES 3

Vamp
Zen Master I
Shivam Dahiya

Can someone help me with my DNS problem , it was working fine just before 2 days and now it's not working at all. I've been using it for 15 days no problem at all but all of a sudden even after restarting the phone several times it's just not working all of a sudden . Please help me AsAP. Thankyou

DNS Not Working
Hi go to: settings > Network & Internet > Private DNS
If it's in automatic try turning it off and the issue is still not resolved you can seach for the DNS if the service provider on the Google and set it manually there.
If that didn't work then you can try resetting the network by following the steps: Settings > System > Reset Options > Reset Wifi, Mobile & Bluetooth

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Vamp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/46611/dns-not-working

Hi go to: settings > Network & Internet > Private DNS

If it's in automatic try turning it off and the issue is still not resolved you can seach for the DNS if the service provider on the Google and set it manually there.

If that didn't work then you can try resetting the network by following the steps: Settings > System > Reset Options > Reset Wifi, Mobile & Bluetooth

View post
I've already reset it twice , also I want it to work manually but it's just not responding even after I've set it manually. Anyways thankyou will try my luck nothing else can be done .

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Shivam,
Can you share a screenshot/video and on what software version your phone is on.
Please check with an alternate Data/Wifi settings.