This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't get new FOTA

Smokin_like_a_r
Star III
Could you Please add my device to the FOTA list. I am on 2002.32 @Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS
14 REPLIES 14

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
If you still haven't received the latest update automatically, wait for a few more days and see if it drops. Otherwise we can start checking one by one.

sauravshanbhogu
Rising Star II
Smokin_like_a_rasta

Could you Please add my device to the FOTA list. I am on 2002.32 @Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS

Didn't get new FOTA
Very fortunate that you still haven't received this update. The update sucks a*s and the mods don't seem to give a shit about the issues. Good thing you still haven't updated the phone .wait till they release the next update. Again , do check this forum before updating . Don't make the same mistake I did. Who knows what new bugs , imean features theyll provide with the new update.

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
Smokin_like_a_rasta

Didn't get new FOTA
No point in waiting, you could download the files and update manually.

@Anders_ASUS could you please check if my phone is A10 FOTA list. I bought my phone on May 1 and still have not received any updates. My android security patch level is from 1 October 2019. My firmware version is ww_16.0631.1910.64_0 there have been a few updates released since I got my phone but I have yet to receive any of them.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
zacharykurian9964

@Anders_ASUS could you please check if my phone is A10 FOTA list. I bought my phone on May 1 and still have not received any updates. My android security patch level is from 1 October 2019. My firmware version is ww_16.0631.1910.64_0 there have been a few updates released since I got my phone but I have yet to receive any of them.

View post
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/10259/psa-take-caution-tencent-branded-chinese-models-with-gl...