This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current bugs in Android 10 WW

3ntr0pia
Star III
I don't know if everyone has them but they still appeared to me after the update to Android 10

1. the notification remains that there is a system update even if it is not already updated
2. streaming on twitch no longer work, after 5 minutes of live on twitch an error # 1000 appears to the spectators and they can no longer watch, this error does so only with the streaming mode of the rog phone 2 because if I live with an external app (streamlabs)does not create this problem. but I can't use external apps because I can't capture internal audio
3. the problems with mobile call of duty have increased dramatically, if before it was enough to restart the game to be able to finish the game now it must be restarted several times during the game making it impossible to win in the final stages
4.the problems with the controller that I had already mentioned in another thead persist and as far as you have made us pay for them (two controllers made of poor plastic that cost almost 3 times a controller of a console) it is really dishonest
16 REPLIES 16

PrinceTurk
Star III
Melqui

" Chrome freeze occasionally".

Me too. When go to desktop and back to Chrome, it defreezes.

View post
Exactly

jyun88
Rising Star II
I found another bug on A10 2nd update(the latest ww version)
Phone sometime will AUTO Lock to lockscreen once a while and i never click that button.
Now i rethink, did Asus did something behind?
The reason i will think this is because, after the latest update,my phone become hot. I went to developer there check running apps,i saw SCREEN RECORDING is running right after my update installed. After i turn it off,the phone back to normal room temperature.
Whoever have not update to the latest version you can check it after you update it.