This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current bugs in Android 10 WW

3ntr0pia
Star III
I don't know if everyone has them but they still appeared to me after the update to Android 10

1. the notification remains that there is a system update even if it is not already updated
2. streaming on twitch no longer work, after 5 minutes of live on twitch an error # 1000 appears to the spectators and they can no longer watch, this error does so only with the streaming mode of the rog phone 2 because if I live with an external app (streamlabs)does not create this problem. but I can't use external apps because I can't capture internal audio
3. the problems with mobile call of duty have increased dramatically, if before it was enough to restart the game to be able to finish the game now it must be restarted several times during the game making it impossible to win in the final stages
4.the problems with the controller that I had already mentioned in another thead persist and as far as you have made us pay for them (two controllers made of poor plastic that cost almost 3 times a controller of a console) it is really dishonest
16 REPLIES 16

3ntr0pia
Star III
it seems that cod now goes smoothly since the last update

PrinceTurk
Star III
I made the new update and I tell you the bugs.
- Chrome freeze occasionally
- Charging the phone heats up
- Airtrigger crash playing COD.
at the same time I would like to know why we cannot zoom with 48mp

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/73759#Comment_73759

In Zenfone 5Z facing lots of stutters,frame drops and lags observed also screen jittering during swipping left or right during taking a look if someone is nearby in game

Multi touch issue for 2 fingers is observed as well since A8

Some threads already posted since december with proofs since A8 n now its A10 still no fixes infact after A10 observing more lags after latest .70 even on smooth graphics and frame rate extreme 😒 and if graphics set to more than smooth like balanced,HD,HDR and watever frame rate is set we can see lot of frame drops stutters n lags. 😞 Help 5Z users as well plz 😩

View post
We have found the issue which is a seperate one. Doesn't have anything to do with the fix we implemented in ROG Phone II
3ntr0pia

however I want to be honest and I have to say the moderators of the asus forum are the only ones who really read customer comments and respond satisfactorily, in addition to having the red magic I also had the black shark, being mid-range devices and the global firmware it's a mixture of android stock and some random functions just to be able to sell them all over the world, they are full of bugs and malfunctions, so I often commented on the forums but they never considered me and if they replied they always said they were not in contact with the developers. having said that, I thank the whole forum team for the competence and passion they put in it, in particular I thank Anders who reads all the comments and always responds kindly

@Anders_ASUS

View post
❤️
PrinceTurk

I made the new update and I tell you the bugs.

- Chrome freeze occasionally

- Charging the phone heats up

- Airtrigger crash playing COD.

at the same time I would like to know why we cannot zoom with 48mp

View post
That's an app issue. Happens on every phone
All phones heat up when you charge them
How often does the airtriggers crash in COD?
You cannot zoom in 48Mp because when you zoom in 12MP, it's actually using the 48MP mode to give you 12 genuine MP. It's not an optical zoom. So now you understand why there's no zoom in 48MP mode. There's no point. It's the same as cropping your image.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/73767#Comment_73767

We have found the issue which is a seperate one. Doesn't have anything to do with the fix we implemented in ROG Phone II

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/73802#Comment_73802

❤️

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/73858#Comment_73858

1. That's an app issue. Happens on every phone
  2. All phones heat up when you charge them
  3. How often does the airtriggers crash in COD?
  4. You cannot zoom in 48Mp because when you zoom in 12MP, it's actually using the 48MP mode to give you 12 genuine MP. It's not an optical zoom. So now you understand why there's no zoom in 48MP mode. There's no point. It's the same as cropping your image.

View post
@Anders_ASUS yayy...!! m glad sir that finally you have found the issue for 5Z ♥️
Now we expect smoother gameplay on 5Z as well
For now we cant play pubg beyond smooth graphics n extreme frame rate it starts lags n frame drops and feels slower joystics 😒 hence flagship will be redefined now 🤩
Thanksalot sir for soo much of ur help meansalot to all 5Z users stay safe t.c.
gud day😊

Melqui
Zen Master I
" Chrome freeze occasionally".
Me too. When go to desktop and back to Chrome, it defreezes.