amitgarde3We have found the issue which is a seperate one. Doesn't have anything to do with the fix we implemented in ROG Phone II
In Zenfone 5Z facing lots of stutters,frame drops and lags observed also screen jittering during swipping left or right during taking a look if someone is nearby in game
Multi touch issue for 2 fingers is observed as well since A8
Some threads already posted since december with proofs since A8 n now its A10 still no fixes infact after A10 observing more lags after latest .70 even on smooth graphics and frame rate extreme 😒 and if graphics set to more than smooth like balanced,HD,HDR and watever frame rate is set we can see lot of frame drops stutters n lags. 😞 Help 5Z users as well plz 😩
however I want to be honest and I have to say the moderators of the asus forum are the only ones who really read customer comments and respond satisfactorily, in addition to having the red magic I also had the black shark, being mid-range devices and the global firmware it's a mixture of android stock and some random functions just to be able to sell them all over the world, they are full of bugs and malfunctions, so I often commented on the forums but they never considered me and if they replied they always said they were not in contact with the developers. having said that, I thank the whole forum team for the competence and passion they put in it, in particular I thank Anders who reads all the comments and always responds kindly
PrinceTurkThat's an app issue. Happens on every phone
I made the new update and I tell you the bugs.
- Chrome freeze occasionally
- Charging the phone heats up
- Airtrigger crash playing COD.
at the same time I would like to know why we cannot zoom with 48mp
Anders_ASUS@Anders_ASUS yayy...!! m glad sir that finally you have found the issue for 5Z ♥️
We have found the issue which is a seperate one. Doesn't have anything to do with the fix we implemented in ROG Phone II
- That's an app issue. Happens on every phone
- All phones heat up when you charge them
- How often does the airtriggers crash in COD?
- You cannot zoom in 48Mp because when you zoom in 12MP, it's actually using the 48MP mode to give you 12 genuine MP. It's not an optical zoom. So now you understand why there's no zoom in 48MP mode. There's no point. It's the same as cropping your image.