dx_chethan
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 2
Firmware Version: 17.0240.2012.65
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: very frequent
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG Global
When ever i start playing on PUBG global, the phone restarts in about less than 5 mins into the game. Took the game out of game genie and the restart issue stopped, but started crashing into home screen every 5mins or less. As this issue didnt happen in any other game. Installed PUBG kr version and not once did the game crash or reboot happened. As both the games are very similar and have the same servers, Is this a software issue if so, is there any fix. If its hardware, i am out warranty and how do i fix it.
@Anders_ASUS
8 REPLIES 8

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
Thanks for the feedback. For IN phones will surely get back to you for this behavior. Please also provide the PUBG Mobile version you are using. For KR and for Global version.

dx_chethan
Star I
@ARP_ASUS Both the global and KR versions are 1.2.0. And also, i have tried plenty of other high GPU and CPU demanding games like Real racing 3, genshin Impact, Minecraft, returner and many more on the highest graphic settings available and none of them crashed or the phone restarted. But the main reason i bought the phone was to play PUBG Global version and i cant seem to play it without the game crashing every 3 to 5 min.
FYI after several games even the KR version of the game crashes or the phone restarts once in a while(not frequently).

dx_chethan
Star I
@ARP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS Did a little more testing and the KR version of pubg only crashes if the temperature of cpu reaches 45 or 46. GLobal version crashes/device reboots despite the temperature every 3 to 5 mins.

akkashsaini
Rising Star I
dx_chethan

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 2
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0240.2012.65
  3. Rooted or not: Not Rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: very frequent
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBG Global

When ever i start playing on PUBG global, the phone restarts in about less than 5 mins into the game. Took the game out of game genie and the restart issue stopped, but started crashing into home screen every 5mins or less. As this issue didnt happen in any other game. Installed PUBG kr version and not once did the game crash or reboot happened. As both the games are very similar and have the same servers, Is this a software issue if so, is there any fix. If its hardware, i am out warranty and how do i fix it.

@Anders_ASUS

Crash/Reboot issue only on PUBG Global.
Try to play without xmode once. Let's see if this can solve ur problem.☺️