This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPU THROTTLING / LAG ON GAMES

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
Hello , so with the latest global .44 update i have been facing sudden lags on games which seemed very awkward at first than i used this app , which i always used to check thermal behaviour and is very dissatisfied with the experience.. The same app test "Cpu throttling test" has been done on my friends one plus 7t pro and on that the test doesn't gives such results , also the game performance is consistent compared to Rog 2.
App link -https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=skynet.cputhrottlingtest
Please reply why is this ? Isn't Asus commited Rog 2 wouldn't throttle and would sustain the performance as compared to any other device ..
846V5Z084WLU.jpg

21 REPLIES 21

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
EJ5NZATKGY8P.jpg
This is Nubia Red magic 3s see @Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS

krishna_charan
Star II
Me too facing lot of lag while playing pubg and suddenly the game freeze it's very frustrating can't play games too after the lastest update facing it before it was smooth. Asus please fix the issue ASAP. Not able to enjoy the game

yosef019
Rising Star II
yea this is fake cooling as the first gen disapate heat to the screen what a bad idia its need diapate to the pack and chasi

Mvarun
Rising Star I
RAIDEN™

Hello , so with the latest global .44 update i have been facing sudden lags on games which seemed very awkward at first than i used this app , which i always used to check thermal behaviour and is very dissatisfied with the experience.. The same app test "Cpu throttling test" has been done on my friends one plus 7t pro and on that the test doesn't gives such results , also the game performance is consistent compared to Rog 2.

App link -https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=skynet.cputhrottlingtest

Please reply why is this ? Isn't Asus commited Rog 2 wouldn't throttle and would sustain the performance as compared to any other device ..

846V5Z084WLU.jpg

CPU THROTTLING / LAG ON GAMES
PN29A0AP3TQF.jpg
I did a 5 minute test and it didn't throttle much for me (I turned on the ultimate setting of X mode from armoury crate game profiles.)