cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Clarified] Not getting automatic update

jv_santos07
Star I
good evening,
I have question about my rog 2 phone. I bought my phone on asus official website and I just wondering everytime the asus releasing updates for rog 2 my phone not getting any update using the automatic update. I always go to website to download the updates and install it manually. Any solution on this problem?.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Generally, every FOTA has a roll-out period. It does not get pushed to every device at the same time.
The rollout period is not fixed but it is not unreasonable to expect at least a two-week period until it has reached everyone. You may have downloaded the manual file each time faster than two weeks.

I would recommend to at least wait 2 weeks after each FOTA, and if you still dont receive it - then please write to us again and we can dig deeper but at this point I am not suspecting a "fota bug" on your particular device.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

OPC
Zen Master II
You have to be patient. Somebody gets it immediately. I get it usually after 3 to 5 days.
My phone is from US.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Generally, every FOTA has a roll-out period. It does not get pushed to every device at the same time.
The rollout period is not fixed but it is not unreasonable to expect at least a two-week period until it has reached everyone. You may have downloaded the manual file each time faster than two weeks.

I would recommend to at least wait 2 weeks after each FOTA, and if you still dont receive it - then please write to us again and we can dig deeper but at this point I am not suspecting a "fota bug" on your particular device.

Thanks!