mandalkunal5555
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 2
Firmware Version: WW_17.0210.2001.60_0
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After facing tons of issues with A10 I decided to rollback to A9 back in june. For some ungodly reason I decided to give the latest update a try and upgraded to A10. Now when I check the "software information" it says I have the old version of A10 running on my phone which was released back in March-April. Now the real problem is, when I check for the update it says I have the latest software. I've tried everything but the latest update just won't show up.
9 REPLIES 9

Not applicable
mandalkunal5555

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog Phone 2
  2. Firmware Version: WW_17.0210.2001.60_0
  3. Rooted or not: Not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

After facing tons of issues with A10 I decided to rollback to A9 back in june. For some ungodly reason I decided to give the latest update a try and upgraded to A10. Now when I check the "software information" it says I have the old version of A10 running on my phone which was released back in March-April. Now the real problem is, when I check for the update it says I have the latest software. I've tried everything but the latest update just won't show up.

Can't even update my phone now
Its because you have downgraded to android 9 which caused you device to be removed to fota, tell a mod to add you back.

mandalkunal5555
Rising Star II
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/36291/cant-even-update-my-phone-now

Its because you have downgraded to android 9 which caused you device to be removed to fota, tell a mod to add you back.

View post
Okay thanks for your help bro.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
mandalkunal5555

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/117014#Comment_117014

Okay thanks for your help bro.

View post
You just need to download latest A10 from our server and update to get FOTA again

mandalkunal5555
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/117070#Comment_117070

You just need to download latest A10 from our server and update to get FOTA again

View post
Already updated to A10 but the latest update still isn't appearing for me.