This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling issue and call drops

Shreyash
Star III
Hey so i am unable to call someone and if in any case it gets connected the audio is not clear and it's not the problem in sim because i have tried switching sim and it works perfectly.
7 REPLIES 7

abhimanyu_amish
Rising Star I
I am not a gamer. I wish to buy Rog 2 for battery, aero buttons. However, call quality and reception is very important to me. Anyone can give actual user feedback?

Shubhojit
Rising Star II
Call quality and reception depends on area , it's not always device problem, i am using the same device i haven't faced any call or network issues

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Shreyash

Hey so i am unable to call someone and if in any case it gets connected the audio is not clear and it's not the problem in sim because i have tried switching sim and it works perfectly.

Calling issue and call drops
It's weird that you said that it worked perfectly when switching sim and make it sound like it's not supposed to??? Maybe you meant that you switched the phone with the same sim?
My only advice if you know that changing sim won't work, is that you reset your device and if that doesn't help, then contact ASUS service Center.

Shreyash
Star III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/11924/calling-issue-and-call-drops

It's weird that you said that it worked perfectly when switching sim and make it sound like it's not supposed to??? Maybe you meant that you switched the phone with the same sim?

My only advice if you know that changing sim won't work, is that you reset your device and if that doesn't help, then contact ASUS service Center.

View post
I meant switching sim between phones.I have samsung s9 plus and the same sim works absolutely fine in that device but is hit or miss in rog 2 and i have tried every troubleshooting option and since this is not my primary device i am not worried much about the calling part.Moreover the problem i am facing is only with airtel sim ,bsnl works perfectly and i am not dumb enough to complain without checking my singal strength in the area . Its just one basic issue that i faced but overall in my opinion this phone is perfect for gamer.