CLClasen
Star I
@Titan_ASUS
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 2
Firmware Version: WW_17.0240.2009.49_0
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version The Burned in Symbols are form the Game Black Desert Mobile.
Hello,
i have since a short Time, dont know exactly since when, some Kind of Burned in Smybols of my Favourite Game i play long times, even when the Game isnt running and after Restarting the Phone.
They are visible at white Backgrounds mostly, but now that i know they there, its bad for me. I have the Rog Phone 2 now around 1 Year and beside of this i have no Problems. But this is for me a Guaranteething .. or i am wrong?
I buyed it last November from Otto.de ( im a german Customer)

Ive tried to make some Photos, but on them its really hard to see.
The first Picture shows the burned in Symbols at the (in landscape Mode) upper Right Corner.
6ab.jpg
The Second Picture Shows the Burned in Smybols in the Upper mid left side of the Display.
3ab.jpg
And the last Pic just shows the overview where around the burn ins are.
5ab.jpg

========================================

1 REPLY 1

ronald1985
Community Legend I
CLClasen

@Titan_ASUS

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 2
  2. Firmware Version: WW_17.0240.2009.49_0
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version The Burned in Symbols are form the Game Black Desert Mobile.

Hello,

i have since a short Time, dont know exactly since when, some Kind of Burned in Smybols of my Favourite Game i play long times, even when the Game isnt running and after Restarting the Phone.

They are visible at white Backgrounds mostly, but now that i know they there, its bad for me. I have the Rog Phone 2 now around 1 Year and beside of this i have no Problems. But this is for me a Guaranteething .. or i am wrong?

I buyed it last November from Otto.de ( im a german Customer)

Ive tried to make some Photos, but on them its really hard to see.

The first Picture shows the burned in Symbols at the (in landscape Mode) upper Right Corner.

6ab.jpg

The Second Picture Shows the Burned in Smybols in the Upper mid left side of the Display.

3ab.jpg

And the last Pic just shows the overview where around the burn ins are.

5ab.jpg

========================================

Burned in Smybols from a Game in Display
This is called a screen burn from static objects shown on screens for a long period of time.
This issue cannot be fixed in the software, therefore you will need to take your phone to a service centre.
It is up to the service centres whether it is a warranty repair or not.