erbeanlozarito
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: zs660kl
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I just wanted to know if burn-in is covered on the warranty as I have only had this phone for 2 months and I can see a burn-in, I always used the phone on the lowest brightness with dark mode always on. I am very disappointed.

2 REPLIES 2

erbeanlozarito
Star II
@Anders_ASUS please help

ronald1985
Community Legend I
erbeanlozarito

@Anders_ASUS please help

View post
If you do a search on the forum, you will see it has been clarified for you. I have attached a link for you to see 🙂
aabs22

AT7XVYR7C6CD.jpg

Hi All,

So I have been using the ROG Phone 2 for a while now and started noticing the Screen Burn-In which is disappointing.

I know this issue is common among AMOLED displays but this is the first phone that I actually noticed this issue, Have been using Oneplus and Samsung Note series of phones before with AMOLED displays. I was hoping for a phone that is desgined specifically for long hours Gaming sessions should have been worked on somehow to mitigate or minimize this. 😞

Anyway, was just hoping if this will be covered under warranty or am I going to be stuck with this FOREVER.

Thanks in advance!

ROG Phone 2 Screen Burn In - Clarification Required.