This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS

Not applicable
Way too many bugs. Just encountered another one. In this bug i have my screen recorder set to microphone and i have my headphone attached to my phone. My game audio is echoing because my microphone and recorder also getting game audio. Asus really need to work on their software. Being lazy is not an option since people have trusted asus not to mention the devs are being lazy to fix the sound delay option so they just say its hardware issue. Also no new stuff is added after android 10. Rip asus
6 REPLIES 6

Not applicable
Proof

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
I'm unable to reproduce this on my device with 3.5 mm earphones plugged in, either trough the earphone jack or via USB-C through the aerocooler fan. Which earphones are you using?

Not applicable
Gustav_ASUS

I'm unable to reproduce this on my device with 3.5 mm earphones plugged in, either trough the earphone jack or via USB-C through the aerocooler fan. Which earphones are you using?

View post
This issue happens sometimes and doesnt happen all the time. I am using boat 510

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
After some more testing I was able to reproduce the issue and have passed it forward.
@Akash Gupta can you confirm if it's tied to the volume level you're on while recording? The echo should disappear/not be as pronounced if you turn the volume slider down below 50% or so.