This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug report and suggestion

ramadhan226
Star I
Hi, I wanna report bug that occur on me (android pie)
1. Screen freeze
It happened for me twice this morning. One time I just need to lock and reunlock my phone, and one other time I need to reboot my phone.
2. Battery usage
I don't know why but since yesterday my battery usage won't show up the app that I use. It only show these things
UNM0BJA3LHT2.jpg
3. Fluid gesture app need to re-setting every reboot
I use fng on my rog and my other phone. But on my rog, my fng is not working every time I reboot my phone. Need to on-off accessibility and the fng app

SUGGESTION
1. Is there possible to add a little black bar if I use full gesture below the keyboard? I need the "change keyboard" feature. Or maybe we can put it on the notification tray
2. Make a simple aod. I just want a simple aod just like Aosp rom did. It works perfect for most of the people.

Thank you Asus team
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
ramadhan226

Hi, I wanna report bug that occur on me (android pie)

1. Screen freeze

It happened for me twice this morning. One time I just need to lock and reunlock my phone, and one other time I need to reboot my phone.

2. Battery usage

I don't know why but since yesterday my battery usage won't show up the app that I use. It only show these things

UNM0BJA3LHT2.jpg

3. Fluid gesture app need to re-setting every reboot

I use fng on my rog and my other phone. But on my rog, my fng is not working every time I reboot my phone. Need to on-off accessibility and the fng app

SUGGESTION

1. Is there possible to add a little black bar if I use full gesture below the keyboard? I need the "change keyboard" feature. Or maybe we can put it on the notification tray

2. Make a simple aod. I just want a simple aod just like Aosp rom did. It works perfect for most of the people.

Thank you Asus team

Bug report and suggestion
We are weeks away from Android Q and most of our developers are away for Chinese New Year.
Normally I would investigate these issues but since we won't be able to get an answer until next FOTA is out, which will probably fix all of your problems, I feel it's better to wait.
About your suggestions
This will be added with Android 10
We're already discussing if this is something we should do