Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug Network Restart

Viuw
Star I
Hi, friend
Please help
I have network problems, I play using WiFi, but sometimes the entire WiFi and cellular networks restart themselves, like turning on and then turning off airplane mode, this is very annoying when playing.
It has happened before but it can be overcome by using only 1 SIM card
but now it happens again
can anyone overcome it??
Android 9
4 REPLIES 4

gsanchez
Rising Star II
Try reset network configs. Other users with bluetooth and/or WIFI were solved doing that.

Viuw
Star I
I have tried
still problematic
is there another way?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
luckythea49

I have tried

still problematic

is there another way?

View post
Sounds like a modem crash which is likely caused by a combination of your carrier/cell tower and a bug. The easiest fix is to turn of mobile data while gaming but if you want, I can send you a log tool and instructions. Maybe we can find out why this happens. Please quote this message so I get a notification when you reply

Vranz
Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/70278#Comment_70278

Sounds like a modem crash which is likely caused by a combination of your carrier/cell tower and a bug. The easiest fix is to turn of mobile data while gaming but if you want, I can send you a log tool and instructions. Maybe we can find out why this happens. Please quote this message so I get a notification when you reply

View post
mr Anders, can u please send me log tool and instructions for me?im still facing this problem, so frustated.