This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth is getting turned on automatically and loosing networks and wifi connectivity

bhoopesh_bhole
Star II
Bluetooth is getting turned on automatically also i am facing weird problem that i loose both the network at the same time also loose WiFi connectivity at tye same time for a second and again it gets connected...Happened 5-6 times in last 2-3 days
Even tried changing battery saver settings and all
Please help
12 REPLIES 12

bhoopesh_bhole
Star II
May I have help here please ?

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Please back up your data and factory reset your phone. Was bluetooth and wireless connectivity working when you first started using the device?

abysshunterz3
Star I
My sim(weather turn mobile data on/off) and wifi always turn off for around 3seconds then it automatically turn on again by itself every X (not sure) minute. So in order to keep my wifi stable while i am playing game, i forced to use airplane mode to block my sim connection. So my wifi won't forced to restart.

yogeio08
Star II
Yes i am facing the same issue. I am from India and i had bought this device from flipkart. My device is working fine. But i noticed there is one problem with the phone and it had happened many times that it automatically reset its network. 
Like it automatically turns off wifi ,both sim signal for 2-3 sec and turn it back on again. This happens once or twice in a day at any period of time. 
Please help me out if anyone finds the solution. Or people having the same problem.