This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery performance update

Subhendu
Rising Star I
Hello @asus Could you tell me when I. getting the update for battery drain problem .The rate battery is draining it's not feel like a 6000 mah though.
77 REPLIES 77

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
I found that Google Play services are draining too much battery in my phone. Anyone else see the same?

mamayankag
Rising Star I
Beta version of Play Services is being recommended by a lot of people due to low battery usage.

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
mamayankag

Beta version of Play Services is being recommended by a lot of people due to low battery usage.

View post
Any idea regarding how to get that? Also, is that Play Services high battery usage limited to ROG Phone 2 or all other Androids?

sawankumar2012
Star III
LP_ASUS

Are you using an ROG Phone II?

I'm not sure what battery drain problem you are talking about. Do you have a link available to the relevant thread?

View post
Before that I also used ASUS 6z which is having 5000 maH battery. But, still it gave me higher backup then this 6000 mah battery in ASUS ROG II. The battery performance is not at all upto the mark. It's not as per 6000mah. Please fix the battery issue.
By the way, I'm using same apps here too which I used on my ASUS 6z.

sawankumar2012
Star III
Dear @Titan_ASUS @laura@lauhou88@CH_ASUS @Laura_ASUS ,
Please fix the battery issue. It's performance is very poor. Backup is not at all as per 6000mah. I'm not playing any game. Evn after that I'm not getting more that 1 day or 7-8 hr screen on time which is very poor for a big battery like this. Even my ASUS 6z gave me higher backup then this.
Please fix the battery issue and improve the camera quality too.