cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Performance is below average

ZT-ee85aa9f
Star I
Hi Team,
I have been using ROG phone 2 for last two months and bought it for my brother as well thinking that it will reach the benchmark in all areas.
But, I am really not happy with the battery performance and sometimes the application like X mode or PubG stops working. Battery looks like 3000 mAh only as it is draining really fast like 1% in a or two mins when not being used.
Also, I expected better updates for this and other issues from ASUS just like OnePlus does for its customers to keep the faith unbroken.
So, I request if you can try fixing the issues and make your customers believe more than before.
Thanks,
Ashish

3 REPLIES 3

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
Idk about ur problem but :-
GO TO WIFI SETTINGS AND DISABLE "TURN ON WIFI AUTOMATICALLY" OPTION . THIS MAY HELP U A LITTLE
and as for the updates Asus team laggs very behind . Even the SECURITY PATCHES ARE OUT OF DATE . 1st mobile ever seen not providing security patches.
IF IT GOES ON LIKE THIS NEXT YEAR IM GONNA SWITCH TO ONE PLUS 8 PRO WHICH GIVES PRECISE AND FAST UPDATES

OPC
Zen Master II
kingashish90@gmail.com

Hi Team,

I have been using ROG phone 2 for last two months and bought it for my brother as well thinking that it will reach the benchmark in all areas.

But, I am really not happy with the battery performance and sometimes the application like X mode or PubG stops working. Battery looks like 3000 mAh only as it is draining really fast like 1% in a or two mins when not being used.

Also, I expected better updates for this and other issues from ASUS just like OnePlus does for its customers to keep the faith unbroken.

So, I request if you can try fixing the issues and make your customers believe more than before.

Thanks,

Ashish

There is something draining your battery. There has been a lot of discussion on this forum. So check it out. I'm sure you'll find the reason.

Apollofury
Rising Star II
kingashish90@gmail.com

Hi Team,

Thanks,

Ashish

Can't you please post a screen shot of your battery usage ? Alteast we can figure out what's causing the battery drain .