This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery life

Tomas83
Star I

I remember that after one update, users report a problem with too fast battery discharge. Asus has released updates but this problem has not been fully fixed. The battery continues to discharge quickly and I will give you a specific example here.
Me and my girlfriend started playing pubg mobile with a full battery.
She was playing on OnePlus Pro 8 with the following settings:
120hz screen, QHD resolution 3168x1440, brightness 100% battery capacity is 4500
My settings was: screen 90hz resolution FHD+, battery 6000
We both played in full screen brightness.
I also noticed that during normal use of the phone, it also discharges quickly, problems appeared after the first broken update, people reported massively about battery problems!
When we finish after 2h her battery was 50%, on my phone was 27%
I used lower settings, the capacity of my battery is 1500 more and when I finish the game was only 27% !!!
When I write this text my phone use 6% battery! in few minutes!
Asus releasing a gaming phones with very little support!

8 REPLIES 8

Rex_AF
Star I
Yess, I'm also facing the exact problem since then, Mostly while Playing PUBG battery drain is alot

HendSome
Star III
I remembered I used to get 6 hours PUBG gameplay when I was on A9, it's gotten worst ever since I updated my phone to A10 and there's no fix ever given. Now I only get 3 hours max PUbG gameplay

Anilkumar
Rising Star II
HendSome

I remembered I used to get 6 hours PUBG gameplay when I was on A9, it's gotten worst ever since I updated my phone to A10 and there's no fix ever given. Now I only get 3 hours max PUbG gameplay

View post
Now on A9 issue is there Google Play services is consuming more battery. I am on A9 just 3 weaks before i am facing this issue still facing.

Anilkumar
Rising Star II
I don't want A10 give update of A9 make A9 stable I don't want A10.