This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery life and Android 10

So, finally discovered the battery drain cause, despite the battery setting not telling me anything. I use Wallop as a live wallpaper app. Under Android 9, it was obviously optimised to work well but hasn't been optimised for Android 10 yet. As soon as I removed it, all has been well and battery life is as good, if not better, with A10. I am not looking at 9h 50m screen on time with 120Hz, no battery saving other than killing background apps that are taking the mickey. Hope this helps someone else to figure out their causes as it looks like some apps just aren't optimised yet.

3 REPLIES 3

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
fishingforliving1

So, finally discovered the battery drain cause, despite the battery setting not telling me anything. I use Wallop as a live wallpaper app. Under Android 9, it was obviously optimised to work well but hasn't been optimised for Android 10 yet. As soon as I removed it, all has been well and battery life is as good, if not better, with A10. I am not looking at 9h 50m screen on time with 120Hz, no battery saving other than killing background apps that are taking the mickey. Hope this helps someone else to figure out their causes as it looks like some apps just aren't optimised yet.

I'm too facing battery drain after update to A10 , I hope it gets fixed

Andrea
Star III
Shivam Dahiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/18108/battery-life-and-android-10

I'm too facing battery drain after update to A10 , I hope it gets fixed

View post
For me it was Facebook fault. After uninstalling I solved. I reinstalled it after 3 days and now is fine.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
fishingforliving1

This is very useful info. Thank you so much!