cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery draining so fast after recent update

ishaan_gupta10
Star III
Hey all
Anyone notice battery acting wierd?? After the lastbupdate vattery is draining real quick with massive screen on time percentage. barely lasting a full day....
Asus should do something about it.
2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Here we go again 🙂
Sorry, I read this type of question all the time. To my knowledge, there's no battery drain issue in our latest firmware. It's more likely that you installed a new app or that one of your apps got updated and this is where the battery drain comes from.
I recommend the following
Go to settings -> battery -> powermaster -> auto-start manager and prevent all the apps you don't need a notification from to auto start.
After this, open the recent apps overview and press clear all.
If you notice that you battery life has improved, then you have a battery draining app among the apps that are no longer allowed to start by itself. To find it, allow a couple of extra apps to get auto-restart permission every day until you notice the battery life going down again. After this you have to narrow it down.
If the trick above doesn't work, then please put your phone in flight mode when you go to bed. If you have lost more than a couple of percent after 8h sleep, then there might be a bug in the system that we have to investigate.

dhiyaulhaq31
Star I
please asus, help me how to downgrade from pie to orio, because after update global rom pie ww, when i played pubg mobile, something wrong and lack to hard, user ROG Phone 1...