This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery draining issue

dijilkavattu
Star II
Battery draining fastly by playing videos ,games and during calls . standby is okay there is no draining.i tried safe mode there is no problem and i reset the phone but still the draining issue is going on .in the last update is done this problem comes and also microphone phone volume is very low
screenshot-20210626-010636317.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

ronald1985
Community Legend I
dijilkavattu

Battery draining fastly by playing videos ,games and during calls . standby is okay there is no draining.i tried safe mode there is no problem and i reset the phone but still the draining issue is going on .in the last update is done this problem comes and also microphone phone volume is very low

Battery draining issue
I suggest you read this guy's post and see if it helps:
Shivam Dahiya

Are there any suggestions regarding battery drain . Everything was fine but nowadays it's draining like way too much . It went from 94 percnt to 68 percnt in 1 hour and 35 minutes seriously just by playing ludo 🥺. I think my battery calibration is not fine , despite charging it for 15 min extra after 100 it goes to 99 percnt with a few seconds . Kindly drop your suggestions below thankyou .

Suggestions to stop battery drain

dijilkavattu
Star II
In the idle mode there is no draining but battery is 100 Percentage there is drop a in idle mode .in screen on time my battery is draining fastly i think my battery health is okay because in 70 percentage i screen of the phone in night and next morning tha same percentage i have. I reset the phone but no use still i have the issue there is no notifications from battery draining apps.i tried safe mode there is no draining.before the latest update i have
4 hours screen on time for playing pubg with maximum brightness and 90 Fps now its about 2.5 hours only i get

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
dijilkavattu

Battery draining issue
Bro I had similar problems in standby mode too , but they got resolved after a force shutdown . Try to restrict instagram from using data in background might help you and regarding games cn not say much but try avoid playing games when battery as low as 20 percnt. Try extreme and smooth settings too , if you are at 90fps then it will drain faster than normal usage also try playing without Xmode might get some help . Also set the display refresh rate for game from armouray crate, 120 will consume the battery most .