cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Care (updated?)

uri13
Star III
Hi all!
I've been reading something about Battery Care in other posts, and Asus engenieers confirmed last October that, when it's active to reach its 80%, it doesn't stop charging: it makes micro-charging, keeping the device with some more temperature, voltage keeps going, etc., to always keep that 80% ready when you switch off the phone, but decreasing battery life in long-term due to all those stuff. And yes, better to have it 80% with micro-charging than reaching 100% everytime, but anyway is not good fot battery life, so I've been doing manually (switching off at 80% and done).
They were saying they were trying to update the technology to cut that micro-charges. Can some Asus worker tell me something about this? Do you know how to tag them?
Thanks for all 🙂
3 REPLIES 3

ImShrey
Rising Star II

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I can't comment on if ROG Phone 2 will or will not get a feature like this. I can only say like I have previously said, that I have let our developers know that this is a feature which our users have requested.

uri13
Star III
Anders_ASUS

I can't comment on if ROG Phone 2 will or will not get a feature like this. I can only say like I have previously said, that I have let our developers know that this is a feature which our users have requested.

View post
Ok, you have done everything you could...
Thanks anyway.