This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio wizard not apply any effects to speaker and earphone

Volks
Star I
I have this problem after i hard reset my phone. I realize the audio wizard is not applying any effects to speaker and earphone. I found an zenear pro(rog 2) in the headphone profile and it cannot be removed. The hearing profile and custom EQ also not applying any effect when i tested it using any music and application. I have tried to force stop, deactive-activate again, reset application, but nothing works. Does anyone know the solution?
1 REPLY 1

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Volks

I have this problem after i hard reset my phone. I realize the audio wizard is not applying any effects to speaker and earphone. I found an zenear pro(rog 2) in the headphone profile and it cannot be removed. The hearing profile and custom EQ also not applying any effect when i tested it using any music and application. I have tried to force stop, deactive-activate again, reset application, but nothing works. Does anyone know the solution?

Audio wizard not apply any effects to speaker and earphone
Does it happen in safe mode too?
Are you on the latest version of ROG 2?
Mine still works so it's probably some other apps that could be interferring with AudioWizard but safe mode should indicate that.
If all else doesn't work, factory reset and test AudioWizard straight away without installing apps.