This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

audio/video playback issue

Melwyn
Star III
Yesterday morning i restarted my phone and Youtube app is lagging since then. I tried clearing cache and storage of the app but still the same issue. Tried rebooting as well, didn't fix. I have attached a video of the issue. Whats wierd is that when i start screen record before opening the youtube app, it works normally and when i turn off screen recorder it starts to lag again. The issue seems to be with the audio when streaming videos online, even instagram video playback is lagging when you turn on sound. Audio wizard also doesn't seem to work, says not supported by the device. Same issue on safe mode as well. @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS help me out with a solution please.

3 REPLIES 3

Melwyn
Star III
The audio wizard isn't working either.

pavannfs
Star III
Hi Asus,
I am also facing the same issue. Please help

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Melwyn

Yesterday morning i restarted my phone and Youtube app is lagging since then. I tried clearing cache and storage of the app but still the same issue. Tried rebooting as well, didn't fix. I have attached a video of the issue. Whats wierd is that when i start screen record before opening the youtube app, it works normally and when i turn off screen recorder it starts to lag again. The issue seems to be with the audio when streaming videos online, even instagram video playback is lagging when you turn on sound. Audio wizard also doesn't seem to work, says not supported by the device. Same issue on safe mode as well. @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS help me out with a solution please.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/804/0F6GXFWED193.mp4

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/196/7ATRVOMQ94CA.mp4

audio/video playback issue
Here is the short term solution:
Plug-in your earphone
open audio-wizard
Click DTS
Turn-off DTS
A FOTA that will fix this issue is just around the corner