This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio delay more than 300 ms

Not applicable
I just found a way to prove that the delay is more than 100ms which is a concern to me and other users.
How to test delay?
1. Download a game called "Beat Blade" from playstore.
2. Open settings ingame and click on offset settings.
3. Test audio delay while wearing "wired headset", firstly test without screen recording to ensure that there is no delay. Now open screen recording and start recording and test delay.
I will attach photos of my test results in here. I request mods to confirm this delay and other users too to send the pic of same so i know its not just me.
Mods please look into it @Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Titan_ASUS
4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable
Without screen recording
With screen recording

amaanmehdi
Star III
Yes, the screen recorder issue is present. I had also posted a thread regarding this. It actually happens during live streaming also with GameGenie.
For me, this issue only started happening after I upgraded to Android 10.

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Akash Gupta

I just found a way to prove that the delay is more than 100ms which is a concern to me and other users.

How to test delay?

3. Test audio delay while wearing "wired headset", firstly test without screen recording to ensure that there is no delay. Now open screen recording and start recording and test delay.

I will attach photos of my test results in here. I request mods to confirm this delay and other users too to send the pic of same so i know its not just me.

I hope they fix this issue in the coming update , game is unplayable while recording too laggy . Please fix this issue guys other phones can easily record gameplays without lag , so we want this gaming phone to do.

mr_strange
Rising Star II
Akash Gupta

How to test delay?

Tried this.
screenshot-20200711-014015987.jpg