This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus update service and os sucks,also there are many problems which iam facing?

ZT-e42e7563
Rising Star I
I bought an asus rog 2 by spending my hard cash so that i can get a device which is better in most of the aspects but iam feeling sad now because i think it's a worthless buggy device even my cheaper one plus device works better then this..Here are some negative points/problem of asus rog 2
*OS is full of bugs
*DURING scrolling long content on a page in chrome this device hangs while scrolling down on the other hand my other devices performs this type of task very smoothly
*During searching a contact in contacts app it shows names from recent call log which creates a lot of problems,Contact app need to more specific and customised.
*ASUS software updates (event security updates)are not available from a very long time, update service is very poor
*No option to disable rotation button which appears at the bottom whenever u tilt ur screen little bit in any direction, it really creates problem
*Right side trigger sensitivity is not like Left side air trigger sensitivity.Its low and create problems several times..
*No option for 3 finger screen shot gesture.
*No specific community app.
These are the major problem beside this there are many other problems.I did not buy this bulky n costly device just to face these stupid problems.Do something Rog team before it's too late.
5 REPLIES 5

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I have already replied this post in this thread
itsashutosh1994@gmail.com

I put my precious bucks to buy Asus Rog2 so that i can get a device which is great in gaming as well as from software aspects but its not up to the mark even my cheaper one plus device os is better .Here are the few problem which i mentioned again.

*DURING scrolling long contents on a web page in chrome the device hangs when scrolling down even at 120 hz(really shameful).

*CONTACT app is not optimized, whenever i search a contact in contact app the searched contact appears in recent call logs

*RIGHT AIR TRIGGER is not responsive like left one which creates trouble during gaming.

*No proper support of OS update and security updates for indian varriants(They think we are not worth of getting updates or its a fault of their lazy software optimizing team)

*NO option to disable" rotation tap button" which appears at right bittom corner whenever you tilt your screen little bit.

*No specific community app

*TYPING KEYPAD touch is not so responsive

*3 finger screen shoot feature is not available ?

*Screen turns off during watching videos (When adds come in between)

*Very ugly AOD wallpapers,please provide some good wallpapers team asus.

*During taking photos in dark,the flash do not work propery.(Please put some effective algorithm to enhance photos in dark with flash)

There are few other bugs and missing features which i want to mention but due to lack of time i will mention them in my another discussion

Repost(As Asus did not post my discussion)My experience with asus rog 2!!

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
But what I didn't say in that thread is that it sounds like you want ZenUi to be exactly like OxygenOS. If you want OxygenOS then I suggest you buy a phone that has that OS. ZenUI 7 might get some of the features you're asking for but I don't agree with all the request you had so if you want OxygenOS, well, then ASUS phones are not for you.
Bugs on the other hand will ofc always get fixed

ZT-e42e7563
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

But what I didn't say in that thread is that it sounds like you want ZenUi to be exactly like OxygenOS. If you want OxygenOS then I suggest you buy a phone that has that OS. ZenUI 7 might get some of the features you're asking for but I don't agree with all the request you had so if you want OxygenOS, well, then ASUS phones are not for you.

Bugs on the other hand will ofc always get fixed

View post
Sorry i think i triggered you..But here iam not asking you to imply zen os or any other os on asus rog os.I just ask you to add only very two basic options, i don't know who you are and what is ur designation in asus ?but from ur reply you sound very unprofessional and rude ..Bytway m using op7t n s10 trust me from point of gaming config.my other device can't compete it but their os is highly optimised..

ZT-e42e7563
Rising Star I
(3 mentioned issue is resolved)Now coming on youMr....Sorry i triggered you,I only requested for two very basic features you should add and i only mention what problems iam facing in my device..The way you replied shows how much you are professional and for your kind information iam using both op7t and rog.I agree that from specs op can't compete with this beast but buddy you people have to work very hard to optimize you os.And you are no one to tell me what's for me n not for me..☺️☺️