cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus rog phone 2 USBC not working

hemanth_r1
Star II
Hi,
I am having problem with bottom USBC as the the charging is not detecting.. i tried all the ways,finally got a solution need to switch off the phone and connect/ plug in the charger and it works..i cant keep doing the same thing.please fix this issue asap.
Please revert me to mail ID. hemanth.r1@gmail.com
26 REPLIES 26

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
ok... what about the side port? Do you need to power off for it to detect charging with that port too?
Are you using the bundled adapter and cable? You have the 18W charger right?
We could log your phone to see why it won't charge.

nareshlal368
Star III
Anders_ASUS

ok... what about the side port? Do you need to power off for it to detect charging with that port too?

View post
Sir same issue me to facing we are using 18w charger and side port charging good but when conect to bottom usbc not charging need to switch off and charge plz asus team fix the issue i am huge fan of asus plz mail me if ang for ther i wait for your mail asus team mh mail : nareshlal368@gmail.com

hemanth_r1
Star II
Anders_ASUS

View post
Please log to my phone and check ..

hemanth_r1
Star II
Anders_ASUS

View post
Phone normal flash light won't work.i guess side air cooler mode is activated all the time.