SHEIKH AZHARUDDINNot sure what happened to my last comment on trying this but I attempted this and it still didn't work. App does start but no texts can be received (always been able to send)
Try a better sms app guys like Microsoft sms manager. With this app i was not receiving any notification. After allowing the app in auto start manager issue got resolved..please try once guys
harshitlko@Anders_ASUS could you please take a look and reply. People are facing OTP issues for past some time and I haven't seen any response from ASUS in any of the threads.
1. On turning off the call function to a connected bluetooth device like headset, smart watch, etc. the UI automatically shows it disconnected and the "connect" button does not work. The device remains connected but UI stops showing so in setting or notification bar.
2. Placeholder string when you search "about" in settings.
3. Red tint in notification shade at zero brightness for rog/classic theme in a very dark room is actually a thing. Please fix this.
4. Right air trigger has started flickering in-game and vibration strength varies throughout after the latest OTA update. COD Mobile is severely affected.
5. OTP messages are not received in apps like Key Messages, etc until it is resent.
6. It is a nightmare when cropping pictures from edges and is simply not possible if you have gestures enabled. One touch from the edge while cropping registers it as "back" command. While closing games it require multiple swipe-ins too and does not triggers often.
This phone might have been a hit but you will never have a returning buyer if you keep pushing bugs than patches via OTA. ROG Phone 3 is doomed if you don't tread carefully for your current users.
I AM REGRETTING MY PURCHASE. THIS PHONE WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF A STABLE ANDROID 10.
Anders_ASUSOn #4 about the camera, is it flat out sucks. Z6 with same exact sensor takes way better pics.
- Set up a new profile for your finger. Make sure that you change your grip between every press. And then you make one more profile for the same finger so you get twice as many scans for your finger.
- You can receive all normal messages but not automatically sent messages?
- I haven't heard anyone else mentioning this. You could clear the storage in your message app too see if this fixes the crashing but it will also clear all messages. You can do this by long pressing the message app -> press on the app info icon -> storage & memory -> clear storage
- Why do you need an update?