This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG phone 2 bugs

Please make sure to fix these bugs:
* Fingerprint sensor doesn't work properly sometimes
* I'm unable to receive normal text messages (like OTP, verifications)
*Message app force closes Everytime
* Need an update for camera

48 REPLIES 48

staradhish
Rising Star I
@Anders_ASUS Could you please check.

Moises
Star II
lakshminarayanan2701

Please make sure to fix these bugs:

* Fingerprint sensor doesn't work properly sometimes

* I'm unable to receive normal text messages (like OTP, verifications)

*Message app force closes Everytime

* Need an update for camera

Asus ROG phone 2 bugs
I thought it was just me that was having an issue with #2. For me, I can receive texts for a certain time and then nothing after, almost as though it gets cold and I need to send a test text to myself in order to get it going or it will randomly work.

I have updated to the latest firmware just to make sure if something fixed the issue inadvertently, but nothing so far. I also have replaced my SIM card but still experiencing the issue.

SHEIKH_AZHARUDD
Rising Star II
Try a better sms app guys like Microsoft sms manager. With this app i was not receiving any notification. After allowing the app in auto start manager issue got resolved..please try once guys

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
Yes, I too have the same issue on SMS. Not getting OTP messages most of the time. This is happening after the recent update. I have no idea why we are getting new bugs with new updates. I guess we have no updates related to sms app in the recent update. If so, how come we get this issue? Is that the software usually works? Or Asus pushed some sms app update but listed in the release notes.

Moises
Star II
SHEIKH AZHARUDDIN

Try a better sms app guys like Microsoft sms manager. With this app i was not receiving any notification. After allowing the app in auto start manager issue got resolved..please try once guys

View post
I'm going to try this suggestion and reply with my results. I usually use Textra
Edit: it looks like enabling it in Auto start manager didn't work. It did start up but I still wasn't able to receive text (always been able to send).