This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog phone 2 Android 10 issues

akashvarshney00
Star III
There are a lot of things that changed my phone's experience after the A10 update.
1. The phone now overheats while charging using the 30 Watt adapter as well as 18 Watt adapter.
2. Gaming performance reduced a lot specifically Pubg where frame drops and desync is now. Becoming a normal behaviour, checked the wifi and it's stable. The phone overheats while keeping the graphic settings to High, anti- aliasing also was disabled.
3. Ran Geekbench score after updating to A10 and see my score, you will be shocked and it even lists below One plus 6.
I am reporting these issues within not even a week of upgrade but this is important to report as this phone is still with a lot of bugs after updating to Android 10
0FN79WCNRZW4.jpg
9M0VQI4VR26G.jpg

64 REPLIES 64

gsanchez
Rising Star II
Other having bugs solved doing factory reset. I susgest doing the same. I know it's a pain in the ass reconfiguring everything, but, sometimes it's the best solution.

akashvarshney00
Star III
I rolled it back to 9 and came back to 10 again. My system is back as New and these stats are after resetting my phone

samarth19
Star I
Thank god I haven't received the update yet!

dwiza
Star III
gsanchez

Other having bugs solved doing factory reset. I susgest doing the same. I know it's a pain in the ass reconfiguring everything, but, sometimes it's the best solution.

View post
Didn't work for me, games still don't performed as well as in A9. Maybe because the game developers not optimize the games yet for A10?