This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are Mods in English Community Dead?

Swaraj
Rising Star II
I have seen many mods active on chinese website of zentalk but none except for @ARP_ASUS who is active but doesnt seem to read entire posts is active over here.
Did mods abandon English Community?
There are many posts left unanswered properly.
17 REPLIES 17

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Likely that they're on holidays for Christmas and new year
The Chinese forum does have more activity,Laura and Titan Asus sometimes answer questions on global zentalk too
Anders Asus was one of the most active mods on zentalk but looks like he left asus as his last post was months ago,in the past few days I've seen some new mod names on zentalk so likely they're adding new mods or shifting stuff
One more thing is that the newer devices forums get prioritized in certain cases idk how much that's true though

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Aryan202

Likely that they're on holidays for Christmas and new year

The Chinese forum does have more activity,Laura and Titan Asus sometimes answer questions on global zentalk too

Anders Asus was one of the most active mods on zentalk but looks like he left asus as his last post was months ago,in the past few days I've seen some new mod names on zentalk so likely they're adding new mods or shifting stuff

One more thing is that the newer devices forums get prioritized in certain cases idk how much that's true though

View post
Check the Chinese Community/Rog 2 section Yourself. Mods there are very active responding to each post and every comment.
They were active in responding to threads to this day too.
There wouldnt be any response from them, if they were on holidays.
I feel like posting threads on chinese community would be better than posting here.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Swaraj,
The forum and mod all are active. I feel it doesn't make sense to actually reply to each and every comment or post. We try to answer and help wherever required. If we find same case is being shared with different variations or different threads, we guide accordingly.
Yes, there have been many holidays and year end. The replies might be a little delayed but not left.

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
Swaraj

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/199478#Comment_199478

Check the Chinese Community/Rog 2 section Yourself. Mods there are very active responding to each post and every comment.

They were active in responding to threads to this day too.

There wouldnt be any response from them, if they were on holidays.

I feel like posting threads on chinese community would be better than posting here.

View post
If you want to post in a Chinese Community, at least you should post in "Chinese".