jyun88This is a common issue with chrome which you can see if you read their reviews at play store.
Another BUG to add on stable Android 10.
I use Galaxy Watch pair with my ROG 2.
Ever since update to A10,the Bluetooth logo didn't show connected sign. It just show Bluetooth ON.
Total BUG so far i face is
2-notification issue. No notification unless i open the app.(turned off optimization,all notification ON) especially whatsapp which is very important
3-Silent notification (i didn't use Do Not Disturb mode)
4-notification bar long tap(after long tap and enter to the settings,the notification bar will still appear
5-FB app close video will have fading lag(i tried reinstall but problem is back)
6-certain game will have pixels crash(crash colours dots) when the game load certain motions.
Day to day,more and more bug appears.
Hope new update will fix all of these...
- This is a common issue with chrome which you can see if you read their reviews at play store.
- Double check that the app is not prevented from auto-starting in our powermaster auto-start manager. You may also disable and enable this app in optiflex
- I don't understand this question. Silent notification is a part of A10. You may decide you want a notification to be altering or silent
- I also do not understand this one. If you want the notification to go away, then swipe it
- Have you changed any animation settings in developer options?
- I need to see a video of this.