This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarm silenced after 10min.

xtomylee
Star II
I recently noticed that if you dont snooze alarm in 10minutes time it will be silenced. Why the hell its silenced after 10minutes instead of snoozing, or just ringing as it should be doing? Any way to fix it ?
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog_PhoneII
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: every time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): alarm
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I'm guessing your first alarm isn't annoying enough to get up so the solution is to put a second alarm that even you can't ignore.
If we had a solution where the alarm snooze for 10 minutes and then goes off again, over and over, then we will have users telling us that they got evicted because they forgot their phone at home, driving the neighbors crazy.
My point is that we can't make a solution that fits everyone. If you want a solution where a song goes off and you want it to listen to that for up to 30 minutes, then you need to find a 3rd party solution. Maybe You can set google home to start playing on some other device? I'm sure you can find a solution that suits you.